【 Liuwei Dihuang Pill】
Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 Edition 1
Chinese Pharmaceutical Standard Z20093582
[Ingredients] Rehmannia glutinosa, Cornus officinalis, Peony bark, Yam, Poria cocos, Alisma orientalis.
[Character] This product is a brown or bright black concentrated pill with slightly sweet, sour and bitter taste.
[Functional Indications] Nourishing Yin and tonifying Kidney. Used for deficiency of kidney yin, dizziness and tinnitus, weakness of waist and knee, steaming hot bone, night sweat and spermatorrhea.
[Specification] The weight of each 8 pills is 1.44g (each 8 pills is equivalent to 3 g of slices)
[Usage and dosage] 8 pills once, 3 times a day.
[Adverse reactions] are not yet clear.
[Taboos] are not yet clear.
1. Avoid spicy food.
2. It is not advisable to take cold medicine during taking medicine.
3. When symptoms such as loss of appetite, epigastric discomfort, sparse stool and abdominal pain occur during medication, patients should go to the hospital.
4. If the symptoms do not improve after two weeks of taking the medicine, they should go to the hospital.
5. According to the usage and dosage, pregnant women and children should take it under the guidance of doctors. 6. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product, but cautious for those with allergic constitution. It is forbidden to use this product when its character changes. 8. Children must be used under adult guardianship.
9. Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
10. If you are using other drugs, consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] If drug interactions may occur when used in conjunction with other drugs, consult a physician or pharmacist for details.
[Packaging] Oral solid medicines in high density polyethylene bottles, 218 pills per bottle.
[Validity] 24 months.