[Approval Number] Chinese Pharmaceutical Standard Z20026267
[Ingredients] Angelica sinensis, Ligusticum chuanxiong, Paeonia lactiflora and Rehmannia glutinosa. The excipients are sucrose and preservatives (potassium sorbate).
[Character] This product is a thick brown-black semi-fluid; it tastes sweet and slightly bitter.
[Functional indications] Regulating menstruation and nourishing blood. For blood deficiency caused by less menstrual volume, light color, dizziness and fatigue.
[Specification] 63 grams per bottle
[Usage and dosage] Take orally 14-21 grams once, three times a day.
[Adverse reactions] are not yet clear.
[Taboo] Pregnant women are forbidden to use it. Diabetic patients are forbidden to take medicine.
1. Avoid spicy and cold food.
2. People with other diseases should take it under the guidance of doctors.
3. It is not suitable for those who suffer from abdominal pain or chest and rib pain.
4. Patients with normal menstruation, sudden hypomenorrhea, or mistaken menstruation, or irregular vaginal bleeding should go to the hospital.
5. Those with severe dizziness should go to the hospital.
6. If symptoms do not alleviate after 2 weeks of taking medicine, they should go to the hospital.
7. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product, but cautious for those with allergic constitution.
8. It is forbidden to use this product when its character changes.
9. Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
10. If you are using other drugs, consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug Interaction] If drug interactions may occur when used in conjunction with other drugs, please consult for details.
A physician or pharmacist.
[Storage] Sealed in a cool place (no more than 20C).
[Packaging] Oral liquid medicinal polyester bottle, 63g/bottle X4 bottle/box.
[Validity] 24 months.